Join New Rain Online
New Rain Online is an ongoing subscription that provides support to your spiritual practice via monthly classes, weekly tips, and more. The next live class is Saturday, October 21.
Support for Your Spiritual Practice
Spiritual practice requires engaging with your full heart. This is easier when you’re on a retreat, away from the demands of daily life. But what about the times in between? Day to day, when you feel busy and stressed, your spiritual practice might lack the same luster as when you’re in a quiet environment with supportive teachers. And you might feel far away from your spiritual community.
In the course of spiritual practice, it’s natural to encounter obstacles. Arid lands, uncharted waters, and uncertainty are par for the course. There can be periods of lack of passion. When you have the support to navigate these difficulties wisely, each one yields valuable lessons. But when left to your own devices, how do you have the certainty that you’re not wandering the desert alone?
You Don’t Have to Be Alone
Even if you meet regularly with a guide, the spiritual path can be a lonely pursuit. New Rain Online fills the spaces between disparate spiritual events. It’s a place where you can freely explore everyday doubts and difficulties that arise in your individual practice. And you’ll find companions here, too: in addition to the support of Taj and Gayan, two highly experienced guides, you’ll also join a dedicated group of seekers. Within this safe and supportive community, you can share new insights, ask questions, and receive continual inspiration for your spiritual practice.
New Rain Online addresses foundational areas of spiritual practice, such as:
• Maintaining a passionate engagement with spiritual practice
• Overcoming discouragement and deadening routines
• Adjusting our relationship to spiritual practice as we unfold
• Striking a balance between discipline and relaxation
• Is it helpful to look for progress on the path?
• Developing a relationship with prayer as real, and as a vehicle for deepening revelation
• Addressing difficulties in concentration
How Does it Work?
When you join New Rain Online, you will receive:
• A live class one Saturday a month, recorded for your convenience
• The ability to pose personal questions to Taj and Gayan
• Inspirational and instructive “practice tips” arriving each week in your email
• The option of forming Practice Partner groups with one or more other participants
• Invitation to join the private community Facebook group
• Access to purchase archives if you missed past classes (archives of classes that happen while you are a member are included for free)
Next live class times:
All classes are held at 10am Pacific.
October 21, 2017
November 25, 2017
December 16, 2017
I so valued the attitude that we were a group of peers each discovering and evolving in our own way and own time.
Best communication skills — especially listening — that I have ever seen. What a blessing.
I love the safe, compassionate space that Taj and Gayan create by their open and respectful teachings.
I opened to deep new understandings, entered into transformative states, and felt the soul of the group.